Since May 25, 2018, the new data protection law (RGPD) is applied.
Recommendations for files with already existing professional data:
We inform you, following the guidelines of the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce as well as the current Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, that your data is included in a file ownership of AUDE BUSINESS EVENTS, SL with CIF B65926339 and domiciled at Calle Mallorca, 272-276, floor 2, door 10, 08037, Barcelona, duly registered in the General Registry of Data Protection, for the management, development and maintenance of the relationship maintained on the occasion of the events Nutraceuticals Europe, Melco Business Club and Hygienalia + Pulire.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing a signed request attaching a copy of your ID addressed to email@example.com.
Who is responsable for processing your personal data?
Identity: AUDE BUSINESS EVENTS, SL with CIF B65926339
Postal Address: Calle Mallorca, 272-276, floor 2, door 10, 08037, Barcelona
How can you get in touch to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition?
By emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data of yours are subject to treatment?
- Name and Surname
- Professional address, with indication of street, number, floor and zip code
- Professional email
Business information data
Codes or identification codes for access and operations in the online channels that you use in your relationship with the vent registration, registration as and exhibitor, registration as a visitor, registration as a delegate, online catalog.
Transactional data (any operation and movement associated with any products and services that you have contracted).
From AUDE BUSINESS EVENTS we ask you to keep your data duly updated to guarantee that always the data we are dealing with is true. If you modify them, let us know so that we are aware of your current situation.
For what purposes do we process your data?
To inform you, manage the products and services you have, request or contract in the events Nutraceuticals Europe, Melco Business Events e/o Hygienalia+Pulire for:
- Properly manage the products and services that you request and contract
- Send you notifications of the event
- Send you information about our events and information products, or about the modification of these
- Control, analyse and manage situations of risk, fraud, incidents or claims
Thanks to this analysis we can show you functionalities, products and services that we consider according to your profile, information of the products and services.
We need to use your information because in Aude Business Events we want to:
- Keep you informed of all the news of Nutraceuticals Europe, Melco Business Club and / or Hygienalia + Pulire
- Increase your degree of satisfaction as a client
- Address your information requests
- Attend and manage your complaints and/or suggestions
- Meet your expectations
- Improve our internal processes
- Improve the quality of existing products and services
- Develop new products and services of our own
- Make statistics, survey, actuarial calculations, means and/or market studies that may be of interest
- Improve the instruments to combat fraud
In accordance with the purposes, we will keep your data according to the deadlines set out in the legislation that is applicable depending on the treatments performed or, where appropriate, until you request the deletion of your data or express your opposition to said treatments.
Why do we use your personal information (legal basis)?
- To manage the products and services that you request or contract to us.
- To fulfil with our legal obligations and prevent fraud
- Because it is the interest of Aude Business Events to know you better and that your experience is more personalized, as well as to respond to your requests for information, your complaint and/or suggestions
- To accomplish the purposes for which you give us your consent and that we have described previously
How have we obtained your data?
We have obtained most of the data we treat for the purposes indicated above from you, through the forms we have made available on our website, participations contracts and personal visits at other events in the sector.
We want to remind you that you can always change or delete easily the use we make of your data, as well as revoke the consent that you have given us.
Thank you for your trust
AUDE BUSINESS EVENTS team
Use of ‘cookies’
- Remember when you are logged into a website.
- Remember your preferences, such as user searches and favorites.
- Determine your use of any page using Google Analytics ©.
- Determine the success of our marketing campaigns.
- Queries / questions / opt out